Online Banking Security Tips
- Try to use a combination of letters and numbers when choosing passwords.
- Keep your passwords, personal identification numbers (PINS), and account numbers to yourself.
- Don't leave numbers lying around the office or at home where others can see them.
- Make sure when you are doing your online transactions that you are in a secure environment. Your internet browser will indicate whether you are secure or not.
- Contact your credit union if you have any problems or concerns about your online account.
Overdraft Protection is designed to protect you from running short of funds. Inquire today and protect yourself against embarrassing returned checks with Overdraft Protection.