Buying New Or Used Vehicle?
Be knowledgeable about : What to do before you go to the dealership; When to visit the dealership; What to do when you arrive at the dealership; Your Trade-In; Financing Your New Car; and finally Taking Delivery of your New Car.
|Stop by the credit union often to see our great deals! Automobiles are available for purchase and you can get them financed right here!
- New car, truck, van, SUV, motorcycle and watercraft pricing including MSRP (sticker price) and actual dealer invoice from Black Book.*
- Used car pricing from Black Book* provides the most current and accurate pricing available for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, motor-cycles and watercraft.
- Used pricing is updated weekly and shows average retail and average trade-in by category (clean, average, rough).
Customer Rebates (incentives) are updated weekly and listed by manufacturer.
- Dealer Rebates are updated weekly. These are “hidden” cash incentives that dealers receive on selected models and are not required to be disclosed to buyers. You can negotiate on these dealer rebates if available.
- Recall information is available. Check the model you have in mind for any outstanding recalls.
Calculators are on the site for quick and easy “ball park payment” information.
- Pre-approve your loan before visiting the dealer. Call our credit union loan department or print an application from our web-site, complete and return to the credit union for fast service.
All of the above plus more valuable and informative information is available for our members.
*Black Book is the major source for pricing in the industry. It is the choice of
dealers, credit unions, banks and independent lenders nationwide.
► Click Here For Additional Links