Directions for Virtual Branch Registration and E-Statements
After you have signed up for Virtual Branch, please follow these instructions:
MAKE SURE YOUR POP-UP BLOCKER IS OFF!!!
1. Click Virtual Branch on our website
2. Your Logon ID is your social security number
3. The Security Code is MMEFCU01
4. The system will then ask you to key in MMEFCU01 again and then, change the security code to your personal 8 character code with at least 2 letters and at least 2 numbers, for example....summer14
5. Once you are able to view your account, click on the tab at the right that says (Self Service), then click on eStatements, read and accept the disclosure and then your eStatemeents will begin the following statement cycle. You will be notified by email when your statement(s) are ready to be viewed.
Attention: After 3 failed login attempts, the system will lock you out. Did you know you can reset your own password? Just click on the (forgot password) link and a temporary passcode will be sent to your email address.